Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Thing 9: Sharing - slides-"neh", photos-"neh", databases-"hmm"

Well, finally! I'm getting over 9! This was a tough one for me.

I'm still not a fan of sharing my pictures and I could never decide on what pictures to find from the Web to create anything I would feel remotely satisfied with, so I tried skipping slides and photos.

I looked forward to databases but couldn't get it to work. I guess I'm not alone though, because there was a message about this on the NEFLIN's 23 Things blog and, of course, I sent them a message as they suggested. That did me no good, however, since I had to get back to slides and photos! Ugh. I guess it wouldn't be bad if I had a good, large collection to work from, but I don't.

Soooooo...
After spending much time with a broken database, I made a quick mosaic of a few ACLD locations. Can you guess which they are? I know...not too hard for ACLD staff. Nevertheless, 2 can be tricky...

No comments:

Post a Comment