Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Thing 10: Tagging and Deeeeeelicious!


I love Delicious! I couldn't wait to get here.

I set up an account a while back and loved it. I love saving Web pages, tagging them and sharing them with others. I have really gained a great deal from exploring other users that save the same sites as I do. You can essentially explore the sites that other like minded users have saved on their Delicious accounts. It's a WONDERFUL exploration tool!

I would really like to see this used at the Reference Desk in libraries. I think it's great! I would also highly encourage patrons to use this.

I know of at least one library that makes great use of this for eGovernment! in Pasco County, FL.

Delicious may not be the best source for links, unlike crafty Web sites with drop-down menus, but they are certainly a great resource for Web site exploration.

1 comment: