Friday, January 23, 2009

Thing 1: Blogs Reloaded...

Okay, my first attempt was at creating this blog was insufficient. I only now realized I'm officially supposed to label it "Thing 1." So, since I fell of the bike the first time, I'm giving it another spin.

I created a blog before, to join the Millhopper staff blog, but never got much further than that. It seems nice, I just haven't had the time or incentive to continue. So here I go. What did I learn? I learned there's a lot about blogs I have yet to learn. I've seen some colleagues with really fancy blogs. I haven't gotten there yet. I visited a few of my other colleagues and read their interesting posts. It'll take me a little longer to get more familiar with this though. I'm taking this as a work in progress...

No comments:

Post a Comment